Membrane Nitrox Installations are the ultimate in safety, ease of use, longevity and gas accuracy results. They are part of a 7 part modular system, and can be adapted on any existing or new unit(s), and brand, with any flow rate
- LP Screw Compressor + dryer
- Membrane Unit
- HP Cooling and gas condensing
- Gas banking
- Fill Station
Any and all of these items can also be installed independently. Nothing is too small or too big to install, adjust, create and improve!
Money matters, and we find through good planning, our systems very quickly pay for themselves, then start saving your hard earned income with every tank filled. ROI and profit is 2nd only to safety. Some queries are below to enable us to help you better design a system to suit your needs.
- What system, if any, you currently use?
- What gas flow you require in LPM, or, how many cylinders do you want to fill per day?
- Where is the system to be located?
- Do you have a trained operator and/or technician on staff?
- Do you require scheduled maintenance?
- Approximate budget allowance?
- When are you looking to install by?